SERVICE to the CITIZEN™ Awards
Champions of Change
Selection Committee Process
A winner of a Service to the Citizen™ Award is chosen from a selection committee compromised of industry and former federal executives that have held senior level positions in government and understand the importance of delivering services to the citizens.
1. Strong commitment to citizen services and improving government services
2. Demonstrated excellence in improving the lives of the public through improved services
3. Nominee(s) have direct or indirect impact on the government's services
(e.g., internal customer experience, external customer experience, employee engagement)
4. Demonstrated results that are captured in the nomination
5. Demonstrated best practice that can be leveraged by other agencies or governments
6. Open to federal, state, local or international governments and their industry partners
All winners have been selected and will be recognized at a luncheon on June 16, 2020 at the Willard InterContinental.
Director, IBSG at Cisco Systems, Inc.
Partner, Potomac Ridge Consulting, LLC
Founder of Dorris Consulting International
Director of Customer Experience, HighPoint Digital
Author of Spring Training for the Major Leagues of Government
GovConRx Advisory Board Member
Founder & President of Topside Consulting Group